Manara College accept and invite third party sponsors of students’ education fees.
If you are an Islamic organization, in the field of education, social service, or charitable service, it is important to have a staff, counselors, or teachers who are skilled, and strongly knowledgeable in Islamic matters. Manara is inviting you to take the matter of your staff development in your own hand and control where they get their Islamic education from. We are living in a time where Islamic knowledge might be found from sources that are not trusted, and with incorrect information.
You have the option to sponsor their education at Manara Institute as investment for your organization.
Furthermore, Islamic centers can also sponsor one or few of its congregation to sponsor their Islamic education at Manara, where, in return, will be a great benefit for its community of congregants. Islamic center have a greater responsibilities on its shoulder to always advise and provide the correct sources to get Islamic education and knowledge.
SPONSORSHIP – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The sponsoring agency must submit the Sponsorship Application Form. Submit one per student. If your organization will be sponsoring more than 5 students, please fill out one form and attach a list of students.
• The sponsor must notify Student Accounting Office immediately at email@example.com if funding is withdrawn.
• Once the sponsorship application is completed return to Student Accounts by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to the address below. Once the form is received, sponsorship information will be entered on student’s account for the charges that you have specified.
Student Accounting Office
445 Georges Road North Brunswick, NJ 08902
• Manara Privacy Statement: Manara Institute may not release a student’s personal information to anyone other than the student without the student’s consent. Please ensure that the sponsored student submits a student information release waiver, and include it with sponsorship application form. The student has provided his/her consent for Manara Institute to disclose certain student information to you. You, the sponsor, should not share any of the student’s information with other people unless the student gives you his/her consent to do so.
• It is the student’s responsibility to inform the sponsor if s(he) withdraws. The Institute will not automatically notify the sponsor if the student stops attending.
Manara offers limited financial aid for those who meet the criteria:
– Financial need. Documents are required to prove that.
– Maintain at least an average GPA of C or above.
– The student does not owe any previous tuition and/or fees.